Monday 23 May 2011

News From Dawn :- 22nd May 2011

Hello everyone!

Well! What a crazy week I have had! It seems I've hardly had
time to catch my breath and things are moving so fast now that it really is
literally making my head spin!

Time is really precious at the moment as I am still being kept
busy clearing out my prep rooms at the Design Studio. I am beginning to believe
that someone is coming into the studio after we've gone home and dumping more
craft things into the rooms because every morning there seems to be even more
things to sort out then there were when we left the night before!!

Seriously, there is still a lot of work to be done and it's
going to take a good few weeks to sort out properly. The job is a big one, and I
am very grateful to my team who have not only been helping me but have, as
always, been extremely supportive. They have all been wonderful, they really
have. So thank you gang!

We are managing to add daily, sometimes hourly, to the Clearance
Section in the store. These include special "Goody Bags" which are, I'm pleased
to say, proving to be extremely popular with our customers. I have been asked it
these could also be sold on-line but I'm afraid the answer is no. This is
because the proceeds from sale of these go to The East Lancashire Hospice so are
cash sales only. But we do have a new offer for our on-line shoppers, but more
of that later.

We are also being kept very busy with the task of re-building
the on-line shop and again, we are adding things to it daily. Thank you for your
patience and for your kind comments on the changes we have been making. We are
glad you like the improvements!

The "hot items" are now all back in stock on-line. The Superior
Stamping Card, Stampendous Jumbo Stamps, the Artemio range of stamps along with
cardstock and toppers from Kanban and Craftwork Cards.

In the next day or so we will be adding stamps from Crafty
Individuals, Lindsay Mason and Andy Skinner as these are proving to be extremely
popular with personal callers into the store and we want to give our mail order
customers the chance to purchase them too!

It has taken a while, but finally, we have most of my own range now up on the website! These included some of the collections I have designed; Woodland Tweet, Amore, Watercolour Garden, Prism Delights, and Fairyland to name a few! We now have a large section of my acrylic
and rubber stamps on-line with many at half price.

We are hoping to add my card stock and vellums this week so do
please check back regularly and let me know what you think of them. We really do
appreciate your feed back.

This month's SPECIAL OFFER for our Internet customers is buy any
2 wooden Dawn Bibby designed stamps and choose another from the DB Designs range
of equal value or less for free - please select your choice and write "MY FREE
STAMP CHOICE" followed by it's code in the special instructions box when you
place your order.

Please remember to keep your eye on our "On Sale" section as
we are constantly adding new products.

On the workshop front we have a few spaces left on Sheena
Douglass' workshops next weekend - There is a place now available on Saturday
afternoon and also a place for the Paint Fusion workshop on Sunday afternoon. A
few spaces remaining for "A Little Bit Sketchy" on Sunday morning so if you
would like to attend any of these, please call 01254 356501 to book your
place.

I know you are all waiting for an update on when I will be back
on your screens and I promise I will update you all very soon!

Once again thank you so much for your support and good wishes,
both really mean a lot to me.

Until next week - Happy crafting
Love,
Dawn
x

No comments:

Post a Comment