Wednesday 25 May 2011

"I Can't Wait To Create & Craft!" by Dawn Bibby

I know you have all been waiting for an update from me, well the time is here!

I'm thrilled to announce that I have now joined the team at Create and Craft and I will be back on your screens next Tuesday (31st May) 2-4pm!! (Also throughout Craft Day on Wednesday 1st June.) Join me and my special friend Leonie for an incredible reunion show!
This is the first of many fantastic shows we have planned for you over the coming months. As you know I have my shop and commitments in the north to juggle, but I really wanted to get back on your screens as soon as possible.

I will update you on all my appearances in June and I can't wait for July when I will be with you on a much more regular basis.

The last few days have been a whirlwind meeting all my new colleagues and the whole team at Peterborough.

I'm so excited and looking forward to working with so many enthusiastic and passionate people in the world of crafting.

Once again I would like to thank you all for your wonderful support via email, facebook and twitter, it has been a crazy few weeks on my personal rollercoaster of life but I'm ready for the next stage of my journey to begin.

So please join me next Tuesday at 2pm Sky channel 671, Freeview 36 and Freesat 813

See you all then!

Much love
Dawn xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dawn, that will be lovely seeing you and Leonie back together again - it was meant to be!

    I'll be on holiday next week so will have to record the shows so I don't miss out on seeing the reunion.

    On to another new beginning in your life - best of luck.

    ReplyDelete