Saturday 14 May 2011

News:- 15th May 2011

What a week it has been! It's a funny old life, with many twists and turns.
Well, I have been saying for sometime that I had lots of new beginnings planned!

I'm also a great believer that things happen for a reason in life - we just don't always know it at the time.

At the moment, I'm busy cleaning out my prep and store rooms at my studio. It's very sad but cleansing at the same time. The end of an era – an 18 year long era!

I have lots of used workshop supplies and “scraps” that I will be selling off in my store . Proceeds of some will be going to charity so if you want to bag a bargain then do please pop in to the shop.

Think I'll be at it all week - very long job ahead!

I've also been clearing out our stock room and in the next few days we will be putting a number of new sale items on-line - slice design cards and accessories, flippin' stamps to name just a couple. So keep a watch on the website as we are continuously adding more items.

Lots of new products have also arrived, including some fantastic new acrylic stamps from Artemio – I really love all the new designs! Some of my current favourites will be featured on the Topaz website in the next day or so, along with the great new lines from Prima and a lot of new additions from Tim Holtz - I adore the new tissue tape designs! Also the glassine paper is fab!

Embossing folders are now back in stock at the new on-line price of £3.50 and at last the re-order of the sycamore tree has arrived!

We have also just taken delivery of the Stampendous Jumbo Cling Stamps range. (These were the large floral stamps you may remember seeing me use with the last TSV.) They really are beautiful both in appearance and to work with.

All the Kanban toppers are still proving best sellers and the newly added superior stamping card (perfect for solvent based pens) is flying out!

Do please keep a watch on the website and if there is something you are looking for and can not find it on the site, please do call us as we've probably got it in stock in the shop, but haven't had the time to put it on-line yet! We are more than happy to take your order over the telephone.

P&P is free and we have extended until the end of May, the free gift offer with every on-line order over £15.00.

I wish to offer my sincere apologise for the delay on packages going out this week - I'm sure you can imagine we had many issues to deal with internally. I am pleased to be able to say we are now back up to speed.

I would like to also confirm that my shop is up for sale (another new beginning hopefully) so we have loads of offers available in store including buy 1 get 1 free on all Dawn Bibby products and buy 2 get 1 free offers on many other lines - please note these are in store only but I will keep bring you on-line offers a.s.a.p.

Finally, I want to thank you all for your incredible support over this last week. We have been inundated with emails at Topaz and as yet, I have not had a chance to go through them all- but I will read every single one, I promise.

I am completely overwhelmed by your support and kindness. Thank you all so very much. I am truly humbled.

I'm so sorry I cannot personally reply to you all individually. I really wish I could but at the moment I have a mountain of things to organise and there really aren't enough hours in the day for me to be able to do all the things I need to. However, please accept my heartfelt thanks. You will never know how much your messages mean to me.

I will be in and out of my shop all week so do pop in and say “hello” if you are in the area and bag a bargain at the same time!

Until next week - take care

Love,

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment