Thursday 12 May 2011

NEWS:-

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your messages of support and concern. I know you have all been waiting to hear from me personally.

Well, as you know I have left QVC and am on to pastures new.

This has been a very long and hard decision for me to make after 18 years in one place.

I have loved my role at QVC and relished every moment however things change and people change. It is time for a new adventure for me. I had hoped to continue and work until the 1st of July however the decision has been taken out of my control.

I can confirm I am in discussions with Create and Craft.

I believe Create and Craft are fully embracing the craft industry. They are focused on this industry and have demonstrated that they are taking crafting on tv to the next level and I am thoroughly excited at the prospect.

As you all know Craft is my life and my passion and all I ever wanted to do was share that with everyone else.

I will of course update you all as soon as there is any more news, for now as planned I am having a little break and spring cleaning my home.

I will of course miss all of my QVC presenter friends and work colleagues. There has been much fun, laughter and tears over the years and I would like to thank all of them for their friendship, support and love they have shown to me.

I also would like to say a huge thank you to all of you reading this ! Thank you for the incredible support and love you have shown me over the years I really appreciate it. It's been an incredible rollercoaster ride - one of which I'm not about to get off just yet!

The next ride will start shortly so watch this space.....

Much love

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. I have loved watching you on QVC - and it is all because of you that I started to craft, so you have a lot to answer for LOL!
    I have to say that I am also really loving the C&C shows and demos, so I'll be watching with baited breath for your next show on the other side.
    Take a well earned break. Rest, Relax and Be Well.
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete