Thursday 8 March 2012

A Personal Thank You... By Dawn

Hello everyone,

Thought I would drop you a personal note and say a big thank you for supporting our wonderful event this week at Create and Craft for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
It's been an incredibly busy week for all of us but one that has been highly enjoyable andimmensely rewarding. It is such a wonder cause, so thank you to everyone who supported our efforts.

Now what's that old adage of there being no rest for the wicked Ha ha! Yes, you've guessed it! I am writing this in transit! I'm on my way home to prepare for my workshop this weekend.
I still have lots of preparation to do for Saturday's class and for Sunday's demo.
I think I forgot to mention it in the last newsletter, but I will be instore demonstrating this Sunday so if your out and about in Lancashire, do please pop in and join me for some craft fun. Maybe even make a card yourself ? Ricardo will be running make'n'takes on Sunday afternoon so join us for a coffee and perhaps pick up some crafting tips. Don't forget we have the "Hubbys Hideaway" with Sky TV if you need to keep your other half occupied!
While I am holding my workshop, Linda will also be demonstrating instore on Saturday. No doubt she will be using the fabulous new embossing folders that have just arrived (check out our website too for these new additions) and the new collections from Hunkydory. Both are proving to be highly popular.

Speaking of workshops...
I have just released another date - Saturday 14th April. It's a full day class with me. This will be a repeat of the March 10th day as so many people wanted to attend and sadly I couldn't fit everyone in so I do hope that you can join me for this date in April.
The cost is £50, this includes all material, as well as lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
I will be covering lots of techniques including stamping and embossing on metal, acetate, creating backgrounds with cosmic shimmer watercolour paints, blended backgrounds and much, much more. Will be fun, so as I said, I hope you can join me.
Please call 01254 356501 to book your place.

During March and April we also have classes with Jane Goff. These are always extremely popular classes that we run monthly and again, Jane will be incorporating a host of different techniques into her classes.
Sat 17th March:-
10am - 12.30pm Cardmaking Cost: £15
1.30pm - 4pm Scrapbooking Cost: £15
All materials included and light refreshments.
Sat 21st April:-
10am - 12.30pm Cardmaking Cost: £15
1.30pm -12.30pm Scrapbooking Cost: £15
All materials included and light refreshments.

We also have a new tutor this month - Hels Sheridan. There has been a high demand for these classes and with just a few spaces left on Sunday 25th March (10am- 12.30pm Cost: £15) book now to avoid disappointment.

If you would like more information or to book any of the above classes do call on 01254 356501

Also please remember that if you can not get to the shop then we are putting up our new lines onto our Website as fast as we can.
If however you don't see what you are looking on there, we probably have it in stock we just haven't put it on line yet. So please call the shop direct on 01254 356501 as there is always so much more available and there's a very good chance that we have what you are looking for in stock.

Talk soon,
Love
Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment