Saturday 17 March 2012

News Of The Launch Of The New Collection From Dawn Bibby...

Thank you everyone for the birthday messages, cards and gifts that you have sent to me. It's greatly appreciated and certainly brightens up my studio at home. Monday is going to be a very busy day as I'm on air all day but I'm sure it will be fun and it means that I can share the day with you all.

It has also been very busy at the shop and on our website this week with our birthday week promotion - it lasts until March 25th, so do pop along and receive a 10% discount on all regular lines by saying - "Happy Birthday Dawn" at the check out.

Plus we have special offers all around the store, for example:-
All Wooden Stamps Half Price
Selected Acrylic Stamps reduced
Selected Toppers buy one get one free
Bits and Bobs Bags from £2.50
All DB lines buy one get one free.

Don't forget Free "Make N Takes" will be running all this week so pop in for a cuppa and some crafting fun.

Off course we have very special online offers that are not running in the store.
We have a special section on the website called "Happy Birthday Dawn" and I've just added a lot of sale items into it - Die Cut Decoupage, Stickers, Embellishments, Peel Offs, Kanban, Craftwork Cards, and much more! More being added periodically so do please keep checking back.
There is also a free "Goodie Bag" for orders over £20 and, as always, it is free P&P for all orders over £15.

Also, just arrived to us - the new Hunkydory Enchanted Floral Collection which is just beautiful! Tilda has also just come in stock and both of these will be put on line shortly.
We have just added new items from Craftime which I hope you will like.

Hot products from this week are the Frantage Aged Embossing Powders - I love the
Aged Silver and Aged Gold.
Some new Jumbo Cling Stamps that I used in my recent workshop are proving popular. Stampendous Stamps - Zinnia and Dogwood and from Artemio - Pressed Flowers.
Gilding Flakes and Texture Sponges are still flying out the door - we do stock Acetate and Double Sided Adhesive if you need that too.
Tim Holtz products are selling extremely well. You must be stocking up in preparation of next weekend's workshops with Hels Sheridan!

Thank you all for your lovely comments about the new bag and jewellery range, the soft canvas dotty bags have been best sellers. I love the red /white dotty one myself. Not only do I think it looks very smart, but I also love the fact that I can cram so many crafting goodies into it!

I have some very exciting news for you - my new collection "Classical Bloom" will be launched on the 26th March at 8am (groan, in the morning? Really? Again? Ha ha ha!) This collection has a vintage feel in a contemporary sort of way with dusky colour tones. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will like it as much as you did the Flower Patch Collection.
Anyway, to celebrate the launch I shall be running Prize Draws as I did for the Flower Patch Collection. However, this time as well as the ones on my Facebook and Blog, I thought I would do a special one for people who subscribe to this newsletter.
More details on Monday once I have set the Prize Draws up.

My hours on air for this week are:-
Monday 19th March -
2pm Card Creations
5pm Quilting With Toyota
7pm Dawn Bibby Designs
Tuesday 20th March -
11am DB Designs
2-4pm Paper Crafting With Dawn Bibby
7pm Paper Crafting With Dawn Bibby
Weds 21st March -
3pm Beatrice Potter
4pm Pick Up Stitches
6pm Docrafts

Please note all of these shows are on the Create & Craft Channel and that the times should stay the same however, sometimes the shows may be subject to change.
If you can not watch via you television, you can always watch on your computer via the Create & Craft Website. If you click on the name of the channel it will take you to the website.

I hope that you have a lovely week and as it's official the beginning of Spring next week, I also hope that we all see an improvement in the weather!

Much love
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment