Friday 27 January 2012

"Off To California In The Morning..." by Dawn

Hello everyone,
Just enough time for me to do a quick newsletter before heading off to Los Angeles to attend the world's largest trade fair for crafts. It's very exciting as the CHA is normally packed full of new crafting items and is an insight as to what the coming year has in store for us, what the predicted "trends" will be etc. It's also a great opportunity to catch up with crafting friends!
It's a 4am start for me tomorrow as I have to get down to Heathrow to catch my flight, so it's an early night for me! Makes a nice change huh?! Ha ha!


It's been a crazy couple of days trying to sort out all the new items and those that are back in stock for both the shop and the website. Some of these lines on my website include Embossing Folders from Tim Holtz - I love the Postcard & Sheet Music one myself.
Tim Holtz 12"x12" Co-ordinations Pads - Distress Collection & Nostalgic Collection.
Tim Holtz 6"x6" Grungeboard Book - If you attended my recent workshop, or have seen the little mini book we did during it and posted on my Official Facebook Page or Blog, this is the book I used as the base. We also have the Clear Cling Message Stamps I used on the project.
Xcut Nesting Dies - We have a special offer on them at the moment, while stocks last, they are all £9.99.
Xcut Border Punch - Looped Fringe.
We also have the 12"x12" Papermania Kraft Basic Paper Pad - very on trend and a great price at just £4.50.
(This works well with their Brown Kraft Cards too which have proved to be really popular.)
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punches in three sizes; 1" and 1 1/2" and 2"
Cosmic Shimmers Stackable Watercolour Paints either in sets and individual pots. They come in some really lovely colours.

This week Gilding Flakes and Texture Sponges have been flying out - as you know, they are a couple of my favourite things to use.
We also stock Black Peel Off Packs on offer which work very well together.
Also selling well are:-
Portobello Road Collection - wonderfully British and patriotic in this year when not only we have the Olympics but also the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Ranger's Big & Juicy Ink Pads - great for using with the Speedball Brayer.

We are also putting together a new section on the website; "Easter & Spring Themed Items" will also include a new collection called "Moments Of Faith" which as the title suggests, are Christian themed crafting items.
The section also has some really cute Pom Pom Bunny and Chick Kits for the both the young and young at heart, oh and a larger "Easter Goody Bag" to help keep all the family crafting over the Easter holiday.

There are demonstrations in store this weekend -
Saturday 28th Jan: Noon - 4pm Tracy will be in demonstrating different techniques with rubber stamps.
Sunday 29th Jan: Noon - 4pm Mary will be demonstrating Dreamweaver Stencils & Embossing Paste.
Please come along and join us in a complimentary cuppa and some crafting fun.

I'll be back on your television screens on Monday 20th Feb as I'm going to have a little break after my trip to California, but will be popping up now and again on my Facebook Page and Blog updating you of my goings on! By the way, you don't have to be a member to read the postings on my social network sites. Just use the links on this newsletter to find them.

Take care of yourselves, see you when I get back to dear ol' Blighty!

Much love
Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment