Thursday 26 January 2012

Flower Patch Collection - Gallery (Video #3)



Hello everyone, The third of the "Flower Patch Gallery Videos" has just been uploaded onto my YouTube Channel and will be posting them on my blogs shortly. My thanks to Donna McMillan, Katie Smith, Sandra Pattison, Jean Smith, Sharon Knifton, Val Lloyd & Vicki Smith for sending in their cards. Again we are already starting to work on the next video gallery, so please remember to send in your photos of the cards you have made using the Flower Patch Collection. Don't worry about resizing them as we can do that, just send them as JPEGS and the bigger the better so we can edit them to show off their detail. Please send them to dbcollectioncards@gmail.com I am really enjoying getting to see your work and I look forward to seeing some more! Lots of love, Dawn xx =)


No comments:

Post a Comment