Saturday 5 May 2012

Television, German trip and News... by Dawn


Hello everyone,


Just taking a little break from preparing my Tuesday show so thought I would take this opportunity to let you know the latest news.

As you may already know, this week saw me travelling to Munich to appear on HSE24, a German shopping channel. I was still feeling a little weak after being ill, and we weren't sure if I was going to be well enough to do the shows. But fortunately I was and although I was exhausted afterwards, the show was a success and I have been invited to go back in June and July which I am obviously thrilled about. Everyone was so nice to me over there and made me feel extremely welcome, so needless to say I am really looking forward to going back there.
Thank you to everyone that tuned in online, Emailed and left messages on Twitter and Facebook for me about the trip. Your support is greatly appreciated. I am sorry I can't reply to you all personally, but I have read every single message and it really means a lot to me to know that you are always there for me. Thank you so much.

Thank you for your kind "Get Well" messages. I am pleased to report that I am feeling much better now. There are some really nasty "bugs and viruses" going around at the moment so please do take care of yourselves. It must be the weather that is helping to spread them around.

As I said, at the moment I'm preparing for my Tuesday show. I am really looking forward to being back on air and this week there are some lovely new kits.... and new Stampendous Stamps, Woodware Cling Stamps which are some of my current favourites. My Classical Bloom is also back on air...Gel Glaze Pens.. Peel Offs...but ssssh! Don't tell anyone I told you okay? Ha ha!

Here are the hours I am on air this week, I do hope you can join me.
Monday 7th May
1pm - Docraft POT WEEK (on C&C)
4pm - Hunkydory 1/2 Price Special (on C&C)
6pm - Kanban 1/2 Price Special (on C&C)
7pm - Docraft POT WEEK (on C&C)
Tuesday 8th May
2pm - 4pm - Paper Crafting With Dawn Bibby (on C&C)
7pm Paper Crafting With Dawn Bibby (on C&C)
Wednesday 9th May
10am - S.W.A.L.K. (on IW)
Noon - S.W.A.L.K. (on C&C)
1pm - S.W.A.L.K. (on IW)
4pm - Cross Stitch With Jane Greenoff (on C&C)

Here at my shop, we have just received the new Tim Holtz Limited Edition Seasonal Inkpads - Spring 2012 which are already selling extremely well, so please make sure you order them now or you could miss out because they are part of Tim's limited edition series. We have also put a video on our website of Tim demoning these ink pads which we hope you will find inspirational. Topaz also have Tim's Distress Markers in stock now and have a special deal on them. Please CLICK HERE for details.
A lot of the Tim Holtz range are back in stock too, please check out his section on our website.
The Hunkydory new collections are lovely , I particularly like the Spring Sensations Collection.

Stampendous - Jumbo Cling Stamp - Dahlia, Rose, Songbird, Cattus Librum and London.
Ranger Cut & Dry Stamp Pad Foam - This can be used like a blending tool with alchol inks and distress ink pads.
Water Brushes - Medium and Fine Tips.

Please also remember to take a look at our special Spring Sale that are current running on online too.
This week we are featuring the DB Mini Kits which I have put together especially for the shop. These Mini Collections are not available anywhere else.

If you are in the area of the shop do please pop in and say hello and take advantage of our Spring Clearance offers and free "Make N Takes."
Well, I must get back to working on next weeks samples.
Until next time, I hope you have a great week.
Love
Dawn
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment