Sunday 19 February 2012

"Hello Again..." by Dawn

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the silence; been having some "me" time.

Well what a wonderfully crazy time I had over in California on a recent visit to CHA with Create and Craft! We were on the hunt for fabulous new products and we certainly found them! Obviously I can't talk too much about the trip, but I can tell you it was a hugely successful and watch this space as you are going to be seeing lots of big name brands with beautiful new lines over the coming months.
We were kept really busy the whole time we were there as there was so much to see, however it was also lovely to catch up with all my friends in the craft industry even if it was sadly only briefly!

With Suze Weinberg
                           With Suze Weinberg

I stayed on for a few extra days and had some fun sightseeing in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. I did post some photos on my Facebook and Twitter pages so if you haven't already seen them, please follow the links. Here:- Facebook & Twitter.

Anyway back home to the cold and check into my shop, its been really busy with lots of bookings for the forthcoming workshops.
We have Sheena Douglass and Hels Sheridan coming up in the coming months so be sure to keep an eye on our website for information on these and other workshops.

The new and back in stocks this time are:
Tim Holtz:-
Xcut & Fiskars:-
Fiskars: 12" Paper Trimmer
Original Scissors - 13cm
Woodware:-
Brads - Gold & Silver Mini Round Brads
Brads - Imitation Screw Brads
Craft Punch Scalloped Circle - Big (1 1/2")
Clear Cling Stamps - Messages


Collall® Photo Glue 100 ml
Pinflair: Foto Glue - Twin Pack
Royal & Langnickel: Soft Grip Embossing Stylus Set (3 Tools Per Pack)
Marvy Uchida: Jewel Picker
Stampendous: Jumbo Cling - Rosehips
Kanban:-
Special: A4 Plain Card Stock Packs - BrightEarthyPastelPrimaryTropical
Easter Toppers:-
Bunnies & LambsBunny FunDuck And Eggs
Crafty Individuals Stamps:-
Unmounted Rubber Stamp - CI 343, CI 337
Docraft/Papermania/Craft Planet/Anita's:-Craft Planet - Goody Bag - Easter
Anita's - Moment Of Faith - Outline Sticker 1 Gold & Silver
Papermania - Elements Classic Cards & Envelopes - HeartButterfly Wishes
Dufex:-

Cosmic Shimmers - Stackable Water Colour Paints:-

Indian Peacock, Lavender, Rose Hue

I'm back on your television screens this week, here are my hours:-
Monday 20th February: 5pm - 7pm "Craft O'clock" on Ideal World
Tuesday 21st February: 2-4pm and 7pm on Create & Craft
I do hope that you can join me.
Thank you for all your emails, blog messages, "tweets" and Facebook posts. Very kind of you to take the time to write to me and I promise, I really do read every one.
Thanks as always for your support.
Have a great week!
Love
Dawn
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment