Sunday 8 January 2012

"News, Video, Flower Patch Collection & More..." by Dawn

Hello everyone,
I've so much to tell you! Let's hope I remember it all! Ha ha!

As you know it's been a very busy week for me and saw the launch of my Flower Patch Collection. It was the first new designs that I had released in over a year and the first I had done for Create & Craft. You may remember that I was very nervous about it, which I know sounds silly after all this time, but with it being so many "firsts" it did add extra pressure on me. Anyway, as it turned out I really didn't need to worry! Thank you so much for helping to make my new collection such a success. I am completely overwhelmed and it really is one of those occasions where "Thank You" doesn't seem enough, but when I write it, please know that it is from my heart.

Congratulations to Annette & Nikki who won the Prize Draws on my Official Facebook Page and Blog. Prizes will be in the post first thing Monday morning! Thank you to everyone who entered and I will be having more competitions this year, details of which will be announced nearer the time.

I would love to see what you do with the Flower Patch Collection! If you would like your cards to be in the video we will be doing of viewers cards made using the Flower Patch Collection, please visit my blog for full details. Click Here To Go To My Blog.

As you may know, I have my own channel on YouTube and thank you to those of you who have already subscribed. We are planning to add to it on a regular basis and have not only demonstrations but a visual library of ideas which I hope you will find interesting and useful.
Speaking of YouTube; it has recently been brought to my attention that if you type my name into the search box that a lot of videos for a company appear. Please don't click on their videos expecting to see me. I just want to clarify that I do not know this company, nor do I endorse them. You will find my official channel by clicking this:- YouTube Link

We have some workshops this coming weekend. Saturday 14th 10am - 12-30pm Cardmaking and 1-30pm - 4pm Scrapbooking, both workshops being held by Jane Goff. I will be holding a full day of crafting on January 21st. It'll run from 1pm - 4pm. Please click here to see full details on line, or call 01254 356501.
We will be announcing more workshop dates shortly.

We have been extremely busy in the shop putting out all the new stock and items brand new for 2012 and now we are ready to put them on line.
Here's a few of the new items that we have managed to put on line already. More being added daily so please keep an eye on the New & Back In Stock section of the website.

We have a new section on website for Children's Craft although not strictly for children! You might find some little bits and pieces at a low price that you can adapt for your card making.
Universal Embossing Boards from Craft Concept.
Papermania Mini Assorted Adhesive Gems, assorted floral & stones mini adhesive in a storage container.
Papermania Self Adhesive Red & White Hearts... perfect for Valentine's Day!
The Capsule Collection by Jesse Edwards

A few of the Back In Stocks.......
XCut Nesting Dies (We have also added more shapes to the designs we carry.)

Continued are the special offers on Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Pads
and 25% has been taken off of all Christmas themed items.

We are adding daily to our reduced by 25% items and recent additions are:-
A selection of Craftwork Cards products

My shows on Create & Craft this week are:
Monday 9th January -
11am - 1pm Paper Clinic
5pm - 7pm - Crafters Companion Pick Of the Week
Tuesday 10th January -
2-4pm - Paper Crafting With Dawn Bibby
5pm - Crafters Companion Pick Of the Week
7pm - Paper Crafting With Dawn Bibby
Wednesday 11th January -
Noon - TBC
2pm - My Craft Studio 4 Day Deal
5pm - TBC
7pm - Paper Crafting With Dawn Bibby

Hope you can join me.

Have a great week and stay in the warm and craft!
Love
Dawn
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment