Friday 25 November 2011

"Party News, TV Shows & New Items" by Dawn

Hello Everyone,

Well, here we are at the end of yet another busy week! You know me, I like to be busy, but it would be nice once in a while to have time to catch my breath! Ha ha ha!

Seriously though, thank you for your continued support for me on Create & Craft and also for continuing to patronise my shop. Thank you also for your kind comments on both; it's always nice to get your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to contact me - it really does mean a lot to me.

We have had lots of new items at the shop, so much so that getting it all out and onto shelves is taking quite a while these days! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining - on the contrary, it's great fun and it's like Christmas has come early! Opening all the boxes.....and of course each item has to played with! I of course mean it has to be tested! Ha ha!
Talking of new product; we have added lots of new stamps on-line. Have you seen the new Urban Stamps from Papermania? All have a really nice vintage feel to them. Let me know what you think, okay? I really can't choose my favourite as I love them all! Take a look - they include:- Travel Print, Bird Print, Type Print, Botanical Print and at £7.95 they are great value.
Jane will actually be in-store demonstrating these this Sunday 27th November, starting at 11am and running till 4pm so if you are the area do drop in for a "cuppa" and some inspiration.

Some lovely stamp sets have arrived from Artemio - be sure to check out Manuscript Backgrounds, Bird Flourish, Feathers, Pressed Flowers and Bold Flowers - all are beautiful designs. I'm also loving the Jumbo Cling Sets from Stampendous - Dogwood and Zinnia are gorgeous! Have you seen on YouTube Fran's demonstration of encrusted jewelled technique? It's really great! We also stock the Cameo Frame, Fall Tendril and the Magical Snowman which she uses in the demo and all of which, are proving to be extremely popular.

We also have new stencils from Dreamweaver - Gears, Stockings By The Fire, and Nativity. We have added others to the range we carry and currently the Penguins, the Snowman and the 3 Deers are still top sellers although it's a close thing between those are a few other from the Dreamweaver Collection!
If you would like to try the glittering technique on double sided adhesive sheets then you may want the wonderful Hawaiian Coconut and Palm Oil Soap! It smells lovely and is great for washing your hands even if you haven't been crafting!

After receiving many requests, I have now added our Brown Kraft Cards to the on-line shop. These are made from recycled material and give a really nice, raw natural effect! There are 50 of one size in a pack, but I will be putting together a 15 pack of assorted sizes if you would like to try them. Keep you eye on the Website as we will be putting them on-line shortly.

As Christmas items are still selling so well I've just added the Hunkydory Diorama Kit which is quite magical! Each kit makes four dimensional cards and with the kit priced at £4.99; they work out at just over £1 each which is excellant value!
The Me To You Winter Wonderland Stamp Set is now available and features the cute Tatty Ted! Who can resist a Teddy, especially
at Christmas-time?

Our Christmas Party night was a huge success and I've been asked if there's time to have another one. Well, after checking the calendar, I've discovered that I can just about squeeze a party in on Thursday 8th December. How are you fixed? Is that a good date for you? I hope so. We will also be having it as our
Christmas Late Night Shopping Event, when we'll be open until 9pm.
Do pop along if you can and join us for demons
trations and "Charity Make N Takes" - again donations welcomed for the East Lancashire Hospice.
Please come along and bring Hubby so he too can indulge in hot mulled wine and mince pie with our compliments. Then while you get a few gift ideas for crafty friends and maybe a few last minute Christmas card making ideas, Hubby can relax in our special "Hubby-Hide-Away" where as you know we supply Satellite TV and a coffee to keep your man entertained while you shop!
Please call 01254 356501 to book your place for the party on December 8th. Booking ahead will also enter your name into a free draw to win some DB crafting goodies.

Well I had best get back to my designing!

Lots of work to do on my new collections, so I'll leave you with my show times for the coming week.

Sunday 27th Nov - 2pm, 4pm,6pm and 7p
m (All Create & Craft)
Monday 28th Nov - 11am,Noon, (Create & Craft) 5pm & 6pm (Ideal World)
Tuesday 29th Nov - 2pm-4pm & 7pm (All Create & Craft)
Weds 30th - 2pm,5pm (Create & Craft) 4pm (Ideal World)

Until next week,
Happy crafting!

Dawn x


No comments:

Post a Comment