Monday 7 November 2011

Today's Shows On Create & Craft & The NEC

Hello everyone,

An early start for me today as I'm on air with my own shows at 2pm-4pm and 7pm (all on Create & Craft.) I really hope that you can join me, as not only do I have a lot of really lovely things to tempt you with:- Alcohol Inks, Embossing Folders and I am featuring some Tim Holtz products today to mention just a few items. Oh and also the Bo Bunny pads that flew out the door last time are now back in stock! But I will be presenting the shows on my own today so will be glad of your company! If you've time out from buying all the lovely items, perhaps you would like to Email into the show and say hello? Let me know that you're watching!

It was great to meet so many of you at the NEC, and to those of you who couldn't make it last week, well, I hope to be able to meet you next time and say hello then!
Also, there's the Christmas party on Thursday at my shop, so may be I'll see you there? Please remember to call 01254 356501 and book your place. It's free admission, we just need to know how many people to cater for.



This photo is from last night while I was making samples for the show. There was a split in the alcohol inks and so Leonie took precautions against me getting ink everywhere... but wrapping me in kitchen roll?! Ha ha ha! Honestly, as if that was going to help!

Hope to see you at 2pm. Thank you as always for your support. Really means a lot to me.

Love from Dawn xx

1 comment:

  1. he he oh dawn thought you had a new dressing gown,what is leonnie,like ,wonderful too meet you at the show dawn you really did make my day,it was amazing and just loved talking to you,thank you so much for everything you do got photos on my blog and one of me,and saucy,howard giving me a kiss,lol hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete