Friday 7 October 2011

"News & Thank You" by Dawn

Hello,

Hope you are well.

Everything is fine here and it's been lovely to have some "down time" this week after quite a chaotic month.
Thank you for all your tweets, posts and Emails of concern, I really do appreciate every single one.
As I've said, all is well here and I was just taking some time out to slow my life down a little for a while. I have also been using the time to plan some new designs which I hope you will like.

Wasn't it nice to see the Sunshine again! Shame it didn't last long but never mind. It was lovely while it lasted! Have to admit, I wasn't too impressed that the Weather Gods had decided to turn on the heat when I had some much to do inside, but then isn't that always the way?

How are you getting on with making your Christmas Cards? Can you believe how fast Christmas is approaching?! Have you started making your Christmas Cards yet? Or are you a "last minuter" like me?
I have a friend who has incredibly already got her cards made and is now working through her list of presents! Oh! To be that organised! Ha ha ha!

I will be back on your Television screens on Sunday with some lovely shows and it will be back to the normal Tuesday hours for me own crafting shows.
My hours for the week are:
Sunday 9th October:-
4pm, 5pm and 7pm (All On Create & Craft)
Monday 10th October:-
5pm - 7pm (On Ideal World)
Tuesday 11th October:-
2pm - 4pm*, 6pm & 7pm* (All On Create & Craft. * Are Papercrafting With Dawn Bibby Shows)
Wednesday 12th October:-
1pm (Ideal World)
3pm & 4pm (On Create & Craft)

My shows on Tuesday will feature lovely vintage lines so I do hope that you can join me. Perhaps even Email into the show? Would be lovely to hear from you and who knows, May be you'll win one of the cards I make on air?

Thank you for your on-line orders you've placed via the Topaz Website Shop. We have had an incredible response to the service and offers we have been running since it has been under new management. Your support and the fact that you take the time to Email us and pay us so many compliments means a great deal to not only to me but also to my staff.

We have made a few changes to the mail orders, one of which is all orders over £15 are free P&P and if placed during the month of October it will be an entry into a draw to win £100 worth of Dawn Bibby products. No limit on how many times you enter and each order over £15 counts as an entry into the Draw. Good Luck to everyone who enters!

We will be adding some new items on to the website shop in the next few days and for those of you who, like me have yet to start or if you are more organised and are currently making your Christmas Cards, we have some lovely items on line to put you in the festive mood!
Have you seen the new Enchanted Christmas Collection that we have on line yet? It's proving to be very popular. I have to say, it is quite a favourite of mine at the moment!
The Christmas Collections from Kanban - Norfolk Cottage and Hampshire Cottage have also come back into stock. So too has the Kanban Steam Punk although we are still awaiting the stamps but hope to have them on-line as soon as we take delivery of them, so please keep your eye on the website shop for those.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads are back in stock and we also have some of Tim's new Christmas Adornments which are gorgeous. I personally like the reindeer and snowflakes. What do you think of them?

It was mentioned to me the other day that the Topaz Web Shop has never offered such a vast choice before. It's true! It hasn't!

I am really pleased that you are liking the new improved on-line service that we are offering you and we intend to be adding even more items very shortly. I just wish that I had room in this newsletter to tell you more of our plans...but I think I'll save that for another day!

We also are more than happy to take your orders over the telephone. So please call 01254 356501 if you wish to use this service or if you are wanting advice. This telephone number is open Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm and on Sunday 11am to 5pm.

The two workshop dates we announced last week have a few spaces open so please book soon if you wish to join me on either 29th October or 19th November. We will be inking, blending, spritzing and crafting all day! If you are interested then please use this link for further details. Link

We have just opened bookings for workshops with Jane Goff. These are being held on 22nd and 23rd October. Jane will be demonstrating and teaching the distressed and the shabby chic style which many of you will know her for. Jane's classes have always been popular so please remember to book soon to secure your place. Here's a link to the details. Link

If your near the shop this weekend do please pop in and join us. We are having demonstrations again both Saturday and Sunday 11am to 4pm on both days, so do please pop in for a coffee and some crafty fun! Saturday will be "Make & Takes" and demonstrations with Tracy, Olwyn, Caitlin and Lee. On Sunday Mary will be demonstrating "Paper Patchwork With Rubber Stamps."

Take good care,
Love
Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment