Wednesday 7 September 2011

Well! It's Been Quite A Week! by Dawn

Hello Everyone,

Well! It's been quite a week!

First let me apologise for not being on air last Tuesday(5th September) at 5pm or 7pm . As you might already know, the reason for this was that my partner was rushed into hospital with chest pains and obviously I was distraught and needed to go to him. Fortunately he was strong enough to be discharged that evening - he is now at home resting and thankfully is feeling much better.

Whilst I offer my sincere apologises for you having to watch repeats at 5 & 7 on Tuesday, both my partner and I also offer our sincere thanks for all the support and get well messages you have generously sent. We are extremely touched by your kindness and we are both very grateful.

I would just like to clarify that my shop is not closing down! While it is up for sale we are trading as normal. In fact I am just re-stocking it with lots of new "goodies!" These will be available in the shop and on-line next week after the in-store sale finishes.

In the shop the 20% off regular lines offer and other sale offers will finish at 5pm on Sunday 11th September so don't miss out! This is your last chance to bag a bargain! There are lots of other offers in store too so pop along and don't forget, as always, we are serving complimentary tea and coffee and have a nice cosy room with Sky TV for accompanying hubbies!

We have been busy on-line with a lot of new lines and offers being added this week. Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour Paints, Cosmic Shimmers Spray & Mica Pigment Sets, new Kanban Christmas Collections and stunning Duo Textured Metallic Cardstock, new Andy Skinner Clear Stamps, new Stampendous Christmas Jumbo Cling Stamps (from beautiful detailed Snowflakes to chunky fun Christmas Trees!) Stampendous Christmas cling and everyday clear stamps. The new Stampendous Fran-tage Embossing Enamel, Fran-tage Glass Glitter and I absolutely am in love with the Frant-tage Shaved Ice! It is perfect for snow effects!

There are pretty Mini Bells and multi-coloured Christmas Light Bulbs embellishments - which look great on cards and scrap booking pages! There's new Tim Holtz items as well as a lot of your favourite Tim Holtz/Ranger items that are back in stock. We have started to stock a range of self adhesive stones from America by Mark Richards which include some beautiful clusters with matching lines of stones! There are also additions to the ever growing range of ink pad colours available on line as well as some more of our "Special Hand Selected Packs" - the card packs are proving extremely popular as are the Penguin Kit and the Christmas Tree Die Cuts!

To visit our website please go to: http://www.topazcrafts.tv

I will be back on Television this Friday for 3 days so here are the dates and times for your diary:-

Friday 9th September - 10am, 12.00 ,2pm and 3pm

Saturday 10th September - 9am 12.00 2pm and 4pm

Sunday 11th September - 11am 2pm 4pm and 5pm

Hope you can join me!

I am hoping to grab a few days away next week so I'll see you back on Monday 19th September... my goodness, 19th! That will mean we are half way through this month already! WOW! Where has this year gone?!

Take care of yourselves, thank you as always for your support. Means a lot to me, it really does.

Love
Dawn
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment