Thursday 29 September 2011

"News Of A Prize Draw & Exciting New Products" by Dawn

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely heat wave? As you know, I adore the sunshine - but don't really want to work in it!

Today, I've been busy in my shop getting new stock out, doing displays and planning the "Make 'N' Takes" for Sunday which is one of the events this weekend taking place in the Topaz Shop.
On Saturday, 1st October, Mary will be demonstrating Paper Patchwork With Stamps. On Sunday, 2nd October Tracy and Lee will be demonstrating the Cuttlebug V2 as well as running free "Make 'n' Takes. At this event we will be collecting donations for the East Lancashire Hospice so please come along and join in the fun and at the same time, help to raise money for a very worthy cause - Thank you.

The "Make 'N' Takes" will be featuring 2 of my own collections - "Woodland Friends" and the "Watercolour Garden." Both of which will be on a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" offer.

We have just taken delivery of the lovely Papermania "Enchanted Christmas Collection" which I have discovered, during a very happy afternoon of playing (I of course mean conducting important research ha ha!) It looks fabulous with any of the stickles iridescent glitter glue added. Also it matches beautifully with our twinkle card which is still one of our best sellers both on line and in store.

I am also pleased that you are enjoying the special Peel Off sets I put together. For those little pieces of peel offs (and of course a lot of other things,) we now have the sticky tip pick up tool in stock. It is a fab little gadget and fast becoming a favourite of mine!

There are a lot of new items in store and on-line, but to mention a few...
The Collal 3D Glue Gel is whizzing out the door and is perfect for all your dimensional work - it also comes with the syringe which is extremely helpful for exact placements of the glue.
We have the Versamark Large Ink Pad back in stock which is my personal choice for embossing and the Versamark Pen which is excellent for detailed embossing, is now also available from Topaz Crafts.
New designs are now available in the Kanban "Christmas Wobblers" Collection and a limited stock of my own "Tartan Pals" have now been added to the website. You may have seen me demonstrating them on Create & Craft recently. Other additions on-line include more designs from my collection "Perfect Pets" which I hope you will like.

We are launching a very special competition on the Topaz Website. www.topazcrafts.tv
Any orders over £15 placed on-line in the month of October will be an entry into the Prize Draw to win £100 worth of Dawn Bibby products.
There is no limit to how many times you can enter, as every order you place will count as a separate entry. For example, if you order 5 times in the month, you have 5 chances to win!

On a personal note, I want to say a big thank you for supporting not only me and my television shows, but also for your continued support for my business. It really means a lot to me especially as I am still being told that the rumours persist about my shop being closed!

As I'm sure you are aware by now, it is definitely not the case so if you can, please help me by spreading the word that it is open for business as normal 7 days a week. Thank you so much.

I will shortly be announcing details of workshops and we are planning in-store demos and events for almost every weekend. So if you have any demonstrations you would like to see, please drop us a line at info@topazcrafts.tv mark your Email "Events" and we will try and include the most popular suggestions.

I hope that you can get time to enjoy the sun while it is here as well as your crafting!

Love
Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment