Sunday 28 August 2011

News From Dawn - 28th August 2011

Hello Everyone,

What a busy week it has been, my feet just don't seem to touch the ground anymore! 3 days in my shop, 4 days in studio ! What a crazy life I'm leading at the moment, all good fun though!
I've been so busy prepping next weeks show and thought I would include a couple of "sneaky peeks" at some samples that will be in my shows on Tuesday! I hope you like them!


So many changes are happening to me not only on a personal level and also to my business this year!
Dawn Bibby Designs/Topaz Crafts have had some new people joining us and sadly some leaving us.
After 9 years of working at the shop, Jane, who has been my right hand girl and helped with all my TV shows, has decided to move away from the area. I'm pleased to say Jane will continue to help with card samples but never the less, I'll miss having her around on a day to day basis.
This week also saw Christian my nephew. leave to start a new job. Although working behind the scenes, his merchandising in-store , running mail order and funny sense of humour will be very much missed.
So I'd like to say a big thank you to Jane and Chris for their support and hard work in particular this year.

What a lovely surprise!
I have just been told that I've been nominated in Crafts Beautiful Magazine 2011 Awards for Best Presenter/Demonstrator as well as Best Overall Card Designer! I am extremely flattered, so a huge thanks to those of you who nominated me for those awards. It really means a lot to me, it really does.

Okay, now onto what we have on offer this month in the stop and on-line!
IN STORE OFFERS...
Buy One Get One Free On:
Selected Christmas Lines
Selected Dawn Bibby Designs
Selected Flower Packs
Selected Kanban Cards & Toppers
Half Price On:
Special Hand Selected Packs
20% Off:-
All Tim Holtz Products
All Craftwork Cards Products
All Dufex Card Toppers
Selected Acrylic Stamps
Selected Ink Pads & Embossing Powders
3 For 2 On:-
Selected Kanban Card Toppers
Other Offers:
Peel Offs 15 For £5
(Select Your Own From The Rack Of Peel Offs)
and much, much more!

On-line Offers:-
Special Packs Of Dawn Bibby Designs Christmas Toppers, Special Packs Of Dawn Bibby Designs Foiled Acetates, Foiled Backing Cards, Foiled Sentiment Toppers and Foiled Vellum.
"Reduced Prices Whilst Stocks Last" on Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pads and Grunge Board books.
Free P&P for orders over £10 and for all orders over £15 there is a FREE Goody Bag and a FREE Gift!
We will also be putting new items and new offers on-line within the next few days so please keep keep an eye out for them.

Here are my television appearances this week:-
Monday 29th August:-Create & Craft - 2pm, 5pm
Ideal World - 7pm
Tuesday 30th August:-Create & Craft - 2pm - 4pm*, 5pm & 7pm*
Wednesday 31st August:-Create & Craft - 11am* 2pm & 5pm
Ideal World - 4pm
Sunday 4th September:-Create & Craft - 3pm - 5pm & 7pm
* A "Papercrafting With Dawn Bibby" Show
(Please Note Hours, Dates & Channels Subject To Change And Addition At Short Notice.)

You can watch the channels on:-
Create & Craft -
Sky Channel 671, Freeview 810, Freesat 813.
On line at http://www.createandcraft.tv/ or for free via your iPhone/Android/or computer at http://www.tvcatchup.com/
Ideal World -
Sky Channel 644, Freeview 22 Freesat 812, Virgin 747 .
On line at http://www.idealworld.tv/ or again via your iPhone/Android/or computer at http://www.tvcatchup.com/

Hope you have a lovely week!
Love
Dawn
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment