Thursday 18 August 2011

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are keeping well.

All good here I'm just being kept incredibly busy!
So much so that I am having to make this to a short note so I can tell you about the fantastic deals we have at the moment for personal callers to the shop here in Church, Accrington. Also, I will be in the shop myself on Saturday so please come by and say hello... It will be nice to see you!

IN STORE OFFERS...
Buy One Get One Free On:
Selected Christmas Lines
Selected Dawn Bibby Designs
Selected Flower Packs
Selected Kanban Cards & Toppers
Half Price On:
Special Hand Selected Packs
20% Off:-
All Tim Holtz Products
All Craftwork Cards Products
All Dufex Card Toppers
Selected Acrylic Stamps
Selected Ink Pads & Embossing Powders
3 For 2 On:-
Selected Kanban Card Toppers
Other Offers:
Peel Offs 15 For £5
(Select Your Own From The Rack Of Peel Offs)
and much, much more!

On-Line we have Free P&P for orders over £10 and for all orders over £15 there is a FREE Goody Bag and a FREE Gift!
We will also be putting new items and new offers on-line within the next few days so please keep keep an eye out for them.

Before I go back to sorting out more bargains for the website, I thought you would like to see a couple of photos of my goats! Well, everyone knows my dogs so I thought for a change...


Freddie and Presley - Can you tell which is which?! Ha ha!


Here are the date and times of my shows on Create & Craft this week.
Sunday 21st August:- 2pm - 4pm & 6pm - 8pm
Monday 22nd August:- 9am, 11am - 1pm & 2pm
Tuesday 23rd August:- 2pm - 4pm* & 7pm*
Wednesday 24th August:- 11am*, 3pm & 6pm
(* are "Paper Crafting With Dawn Bibby" shows.)


Thank you again for your kind messages to me. I really do read every single one and your support, as always, means so much to me. It makes all this rushing about worthwhile!

Hope you have a lovely week.
Love
Dawn
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment