Tuesday 19 July 2011

"Hello Everyone"... by Dawn

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to thank you all for your get well messages.

It seems I have had a severe kidney infection which knocked me off my feet and into hospital on Saturday night! It started on holiday and although I was taking medicine given to me by a chemist it flared up again during the afternoon on Saturday.

At first the Doctors thought it likely to be kidney stones but thankfully, a scan that I had today, showed that they were wrong!

Sincere apologies to all of you that came hoping to meet me at Doncaster on Sunday but I really was not well enough.

I'm at home resting,"popping pills" and am pleased to report that today I am feeling a little better.

All being well I will be back on your screens this Sunday.

Thanks once again for all your "tweets" on Twitter, messages and Facebook comments - I really appreciate them all.

Much love

Dawn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment