Wednesday 16 March 2011

Vacancies at Dawn Bibby Design Studio

Hi everyone,
I thought I might as well post this on here as well as in my shop window!
As you know my shop is up for sale and my retail staff have now left...This leaves me and my girls struggling and in need of help.
I am looking for a couple of part time staff to work in the shop- afternoons and weekends in the main. Retail experience preferred(as you will be working on the till serving customers) also a good craft knowledge to answer customer queries.
The position will include keeping the shop clean and tidy, merchandising and possibly demonstrating how to use some products etc...This is mainly being stood up on your feet all day so please do bear that in mind. You will need to be flexible and willing to lend a hand and work as part of a team, we all brew up and muck in when needed.

It is off course a temporary position as I do not know If and when the shop will sell- it could be 3 months or a year I really do not know.
It is essential that you live locally and that you are reliable and enthusiastic.

If you think you fit the bill please send your CV to:

Dawn Bibby Design Studio
Job Vacancy
Market Street
Church
Accrington
Lancashire
BB5 ODP

Or pop it directly into the shop.
This position is available with immediate effect so dont hesitate to drop us a line If you would like to apply.

Best of luck
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment