Wednesday 23 February 2011

Workshops




Hi everyone,
what a crazy week I have had.... I'm so busy at the moment ,what with the Qvc shows and workshops in the shop I'm meeting myself coming backwards.
I'm looking forward to a fun weekend once again in the store with my workshops taking place. We did take a few photo's last time so I thought I would just share them with you all.
Also for those of you that don't know I will be at The Stitch and Craft show at Olympia in London 17th-20th March running daily lectures and demonstrations,plus celebrating my birthday on the 19th!! be lovely to meet many of you there..... telephone 01394 288521 for the ticket hotline or go online at www.twistedthread.com
Meanwhile have a crafty week and remember to check out all our bargains and new products on line.
see you soon
Dawn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment