Thursday 3 February 2011

My store.

Hello Everyone,
I would like to clarify a few things so thought best to come on here myself to do just that. I know many of you follow my personal blog and have seen my recent announcement about my plan to close down my retail store.
Over the last year many changes have occured in my private life, and in recent years my health has suffered greatly . I really am not getting any younger and I now feel the time has come (after over 20 years in the retail business ) to take a step back and focus on my media career. On top of this my sister Rena whom has managed my store for many years is retiring in march, obviously her shoes would be very hard to fill.....
I have therefore put my store/ business up for sale. This does not mean it is closing, nor do I have a definate date of closure. We are continuing to trade as normal- running workshops and replenishing popular stock lines as needed. We are off course having a sale with discounts and offers across our ranges to reduce our stock levels. So please If you are planning a trip then do so as normal, we are as always offering complimentary refreshments and our hubby's hideaway with satellite tv is open as normal.
All workshops are going ahead as normal, I am currently preparing for my weekend of workshops coming up very soon...Oh and I should just mention the lovely Rachel Greig of Darkroom Door has just a few spaces left on her workshop on the 19th Feb 10am-12.00 noon. For more information call 01254 356501.
Well I sincerely hope this clarifies my position, I certainly hope you will continue to shop with us and hope to see you over the next few months (may be your last chance for that special visit)
Thank you all for your continued support,
much love
Dawn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment